poniedziałek, 22 sierpnia 2016

Holidays 2016

Kolejne Wasze relacje:



In July I was with my brothers and friends from school and church and priest Tomasz on a camp in Gołdap. In August I went with my family to Croatia and Hungary. I liked Balaton Lake most, because there is warm, shallow water and soft sand. I swam there a lot. I also went for a trip to Budapest - the capital city of Hungary. I liked it a lot because it is very beautiful. My summer holidays were great !

by Jaś Dąbrowski 4d.




My summer holidays were terrific ! In July I went with my brothers, friends from school and church and with priest Tomasz on a camp to Gołdap in Mazuria. I spent there 10 days and we did a lot of many things. In August I went with my family to Croatia and Hungary. I liked Croatia most, because there is the Adriatic Sea with cristal clear water, where I dived and observed colurful fish and other sea creatures. I took a lot of pictures of them. I also saw wonderful waterfalls - they were gorgeous. I had a wonderful time in Croatia.
by Błażej Dąbrowski 6d


Thanks a lot :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz