Yes, you are right:) Thank you:) I'm just still thinking about November the 1st at the moment and I've made a mistake... It's nice somebody has noticed that:)
But is shows the culture of other countries. I don't see anything bad in it and I'm sure this day is important for our kids only for one hour when they get the sweets.
There's no such date "November the 31 st" ... You meant "October", I suppose ;)
OdpowiedzUsuńYes, you are right:) Thank you:)
OdpowiedzUsuńI'm just still thinking about November the 1st at the moment and I've made a mistake...
It's nice somebody has noticed that:)
You're welcome ... I,m thinking of All Saints' Day as well. Personally I do hate Halloween in Poland
OdpowiedzUsuńHalloween in Poland ...I don't care I must say...children have fun...they spend the time outside instead of sitting in front of the computer...
OdpowiedzUsuńBut it has nothing in common with our culture ... They are losing a grip with Slavic customs and traditions. Hardly anyone remembers of "Dziady"...
OdpowiedzUsuńBut is shows the culture of other countries. I don't see anything bad in it and I'm sure this day is important for our kids only for one hour when they get the sweets.
OdpowiedzUsuń