1. I'm sleepy in the morning2. I watch TV in the eveningKinga Wójcik 6c
In the morning I get up, clean my teeth, get dressed and have breakfast.In the evening I do my homework, watch TV or play on my computer.Jakub Dąbrowski 5a
In the afternoon I do karate.In the evening I have a shower.Albert Wróblewski 5b
I eat dinner evry day at noonI always go to bed at midnightLeon Gawroński 5b
I go to school in the morning.In the afternoon I come back to home. Wiktoria Majewska klasa Vb
In the morning I go to shool. In the afternoon i do my homework.Asia Jóśko 4d
I eat breakfast in the morning.I play on the computer in the eveningKrzysztof Wólczyński 6 c
At noon I have lunch at school. In the evening I play computer games.Błażej Dąbrowski 4d
1. In the morning I get up at seven o'clock.2. In the evening I go to bed at eleven o'clock.Filip Kononiuk kl. 6c
1.In the morning I have breakfast at seven o'clock.2.At the noon I have dinner at twelve o'clock.
1. I'm sleepy in the morning
OdpowiedzUsuń2. I watch TV in the evening
Kinga Wójcik 6c
In the morning I get up, clean my teeth, get dressed and have breakfast.
OdpowiedzUsuńIn the evening I do my homework, watch TV or play on my computer.
Jakub Dąbrowski 5a
In the afternoon I do karate.
OdpowiedzUsuńIn the evening I have a shower.
Albert Wróblewski 5b
I eat dinner evry day at noon
OdpowiedzUsuńI always go to bed at midnight
Leon Gawroński 5b
I go to school in the morning.
OdpowiedzUsuńIn the afternoon I come back to home.
Wiktoria Majewska klasa Vb
In the morning I go to shool. In the afternoon i do my homework.
OdpowiedzUsuńAsia Jóśko 4d
I eat breakfast in the morning.
OdpowiedzUsuńI play on the computer in the evening
Krzysztof Wólczyński 6 c
At noon I have lunch at school. In the evening I play computer games.
OdpowiedzUsuńBłażej Dąbrowski 4d
1. In the morning I get up at seven o'clock.
OdpowiedzUsuń2. In the evening I go to bed at eleven o'clock.
Filip Kononiuk kl. 6c
1.In the morning I have breakfast at seven o'clock.
OdpowiedzUsuń2.At the noon I have dinner at twelve o'clock.