poniedziałek, 17 sierpnia 2015

Holidays 2015!

Kolejne "szósteczki" :

Kuba (klasa 6a) napisał:

This year I didn’t go abroad, I spent my summer holidays in Poland. First, in July I was on a camp in Bieszczady with my brothers and some friends from school. We went there with priest Tomasz and stayed for 10 days. Then, in August I went with my parents and brothers to Zakopane in the Tatra Mountains. I walked there a lot, climbed mountains and explored caves. And finally we went to Mazury, where we stayed in a tent. I jumped into a lake and swam all day long. It was very cool !







Błażej (klasa 5a) napisał:

These are photos from my holidays. In them I am wal king in the Tatra Mountains, I am swimming in a lake in Mazury, I am jumping into water and I am having a lot of fun. I love summer and summer holidays. They are the best part of a year !








Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz