sobota, 5 sierpnia 2017

Holidays 2017 :)

Przypominam o projekcie na szóstkę :)

Pierwsze prace już mam:

Jaś z kl. 5 napisał:

Hi, it’s Jaś Dąbrowski from class 5d. I am having a lot of fun on my holidays. You can see it in these photos. I am riding a go-cart during a camp in Krasnobród and visiting a dinosaur park there. I am also hiking in the Sudety Mountains and enjoying a rope park in Kletno. I am sightseeing the capital city of Italy – Rome and relaxing at a swimming pool in a campsite. I am bathing in the Tyrrhenian Sea, too. The holidays are really cool !

I jeszcze zdjęcia przesłane przez Jasia:










A oto relacja Karola z kl. 5a:

The first part of my holiday
I was in Chęcin’s castle. There were various sight shots of various cannons, dances, fun, fire show and White Lady. Later I fought the swords. Second part in September.




Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz