sobota, 2 września 2017

Holidays 2017 :)


My summer holiday of 2017

Hi, my name is Bartek.
This year holiday was very exciting and a bit crazy.
In July I went to a karate camp in Mikoszewo near the seaside. I enjoyed doing a lot of activities there. At the camp I passed a karate  exam and I got 5 on a kyu* scale. I really liked the adventure in a  rope park.  The trip to Gdynia was also a great fun.  I visited a  big aquarium and saw many exotic fish.
In August I and my parents went to Turkey. Two weeks on the beach were fantastic relaxation. I swam in the sea and in the pool. I was having fun in a water park behind the hotel pool. I enjoyed the sun and I sometimes played football with my dad and new friends from Poland, Germany and Turkey. I spoke a lot of English there.
It is a pity that the summer holiday is over!


*kyu = a trainee degree in karate (first blue belt)

Bartek 5a


Thank you, Bartek :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz