niedziela, 17 września 2017

Holidays 2017 :)

Ania from class 5a:

In July I was with my parents on holiday in Bulgaria SUNNY BEACH - seaside resort about 35 km north of Burgas. There are over 100 hotels and many attractions: restaurants, souvenir shops, bungee jumping and on the beach: water bikes, scuba diving, windsurfing and sailing. It was a great holiday!






Natalka K. from class 5a:





Wiktoria from class 7a:

My holidays in Greece

In July I was in Greece with my Mum. We went there for a week. We had a hotel with a pool and bar. Our hotel was on Crete. We were also on Santorini and Laguna Balos. Santorini was very beautiful. There were very narrow „streets” and lots of people. It was also veeeeery hot, maybe 37oC, but the views rewarded it. It was a very nice trip.
Laguna Balos was also veeery beautiful. This island is uninhabited so it’s wild an there are many fishes. The sand was gold and pink and sea was  warm, clear and turquoise. I was diving and I saw a lot of small fishes.
The holidays were very exciting and beautiful. I would like to go to Greece again!





Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz