niedziela, 10 września 2017

Holidays 2017 :)

Oto kolejne wakacyjne wspomnienia:

Róża 4d

Róża 4d

Róża 4d

Asia from class 7d :

Hi there, my name is Asia, and those are photos from different places that I’ve been to during my hoildays.
1.This is a photo from my summer camp. It was took after a race, and I just finished swimming for whole 800 meters and I was really, really tired. And maybe I’m not a very good swimmer but in this race I wasn’r the last so I can be proud of myself J.
2.This one was took by my mom. That boy on the left is my younger brother and this little girl trying to hug my head is my younger sister! Me and my family were in a small town Leleszki that was near a very clear lake. Water in this lake was perfect to dive. I could see small fish and water plants on the bottom. My father had even a full diving set.

3.The next one is from my grandparent’s boat. For a few days I was sailing with them around some lakes. The biggest lake we passed through was Śniardwy (You can’t find a bigger lake in this country. Trust me).

4.And the last photo is from an escape room (if you know what it is). I was solving puzzles with my family and we opened the main door about 17 minutes before time limit. It was great but when my brother solved the last riddle the lights started to flash with different colours and we didn’t even know we won.







Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz